Woollie Lock® LAME - Wooly Nylon [TEX-24]
- Composition - 122dtex 1×2
- Total Decitex - 260
- Strength - 10.3
- Elongation - 35%
- Length - 750 meters
- Needles - Sewing needles 9
- Uses - Lock stitches
- Ideal for winding locks and decorations
- 84% Nylon / 16% Polyester
- Machine Sewing Thread
- Z twist
- Please check the lot number before use the same color because it has subtle color difference according to the dying lot.
- Have a pre-test and make it sure when having any washing process application.
- Because the thread has a melting point of 250-260°C, be careful for“heat-cut”.
- Dry in the shade. Avoid exposure to the sunlight or fluorescent light for a long time.
- Please do not use it at a part of garment in direct contact with skin.
- Do not use it with product for babies and small children (up to 3 years old).
- Do not bleach.
- Keep away from sulfide-containing products such as rubber, urethane, or leather. Sulfide may cause discoloration or darkening by oxidization.
Available Color : All color of the attached chart.