Silke Polyamide Waxed Skein [TEX-23]
Utica Thread, established in 1948, has been supplying the highest quality threads to manufacturers, tailors, sewers and quilters. Especially, their items have been used in the most basic to very sophisticated design applications. Normally Utika threads are unavailable at the retail level where you will find inferior and fewer choices of threads at comparatively higher prices.
Silke Polyamide Waxed Skein is a 2-ply waxed nylon thread that has been a favorite thread of tailors and dressmakers. It has a gorgeous texture and is strong and resilient.
Advantage & Spec
- Sewing on buttons, hooks and eyes, and hand hemming
- Due to the wax covering, there is no need to use bees wax or any type of thread conditioner
- Medium weight (Size : A)
- No need for beeswax and ironing
- Length - 675 yards
- Replaces silk for hand sewing
- Soft thread
- As the material yarn is of very fine filaments, take special care against possible rubbing and hitching accident when applying.
Available Color : All color of the attached chart.