Large Eyelet Kit
- For belts, shower curtains, tote bags and pillows
- Create laced effects on garments and craft projects
- Apply to heavy paper for scrapbooking or note cards
- Contains 12 eyelets and 1 tool
- Size: 1/4 in (6 mm)
Test on swatch of fabric. Use two layers of medium to heavy-weight fabric, reinforced with interfacing. Work on firm protected surface.
- Mark position of eyelet by tracing inside of eyelet on fabric, and then cut hole with scissors.
- Insert eyelet top (deep half) into hole from right to wrong side.
- On wrong side, place shallow half of eyelet over center of eyelet top.
- Position eyelet top on anvil, insert tool into eyelet center and hammer gently. Center of eyelet will split to secure eyelet.
Dritz Tutorial: How to Measure for and Plan the Placement of Grommets
Dritz Tutorial: How to Apply Two-Part Grommets with a Tool Kit