Iron-On Mending Fabric
- Use mending fabric to repair a tear, worn area or hole
- Washable and dry cleanable
Size: 6 in x 13 in (15.2 cm x 33 cm)
Check fiber content of item to be repaired to be sure it can withstand the heat setting required for correct application.
- Wash garment before applying patch.
- Heat dry iron for 5 minutes on "Cotton" setting.
- Cut patch slightly larger than area to be mended. Round corners. If patch will cover a hole, place a piece of paper underneath hole before applying patch.
- Working on a firm protected surface, preheat worn area with iron.
- Position patch shiny side down on garment. Press firmly for 40 to 45 seconds. Finish by pressing around edges.
- Allow patch to cool and check bond. Press again if necessary.