Dritz Iron-On Mending Tape can be used to repair tears, worn areas or holes in fabric items. It is also great to use as reinforcement or for decorative applications and is machine washable and dry cleanable. The easy iron-on application means no sewing and allows for quick repairs. This package contains 1 count of mending tape, size 1-1/4 x 64" in white color.
- Use mending tape to repair a tear, worn area or hole
- Great to use as reinforcement or for decorative applications
- Easy iron-on application requires no sewing
- Machine washable and dry cleanable
- Package includes (1) 1-1/4" x 64" mending tape in white
Check fiber content of item to be repaired to be sure it can withstand the heat setting required for correct application.
1. Wash garment before applying patch.
2. Heat dry iron for 5 minutes on "cotton" setting.
3. Cut patch slightly larger than area to be mended. Round corners. If patch will cover a hole, place a piece of paper underneath hole before applying patch.
4. Working on a firm, protected surface, preheat worn area with iron.
5. Position patch, shiny side down on garment. Press firmly for 40 to 45 seconds. Finish by pressing around edges.
6. Allow patch to cool and check bond. Press again, if necessary.