You can make bias tape that can be temporarily bonded using an iron from any material you like.
Available in five sizes: 1/4",3/8",1/2",3/4", and 1"
Use fusible Tape Makers with Fusible Web:
- For 1/4" & 3/8" use 5mm Fusible Web ( Sold separately ).
- For 1/2", 3/4" & 1" use 10mm Fusible Web (Sold separately).
- Insert the Fusible Web (heat adhesive tape) in the upper groove
- Insert bias cut fabric in the lower groove
- Pull both materials at the same time and iron
- Remove the adhesive tape and apply
- Useful for lattice and meshwork in quilting
- For piping (trimming) in quilting and sewing
- For making three-dimensional flower applique using bias tape
Materials: Iron, Polymethylpentene