- Water-soluble glue that washes out of most fabrics for:
- Tacking down seam allowances to keep them from moving or flipping over when sewing over them
- Basting seams when matching plaids
- Positioning ribbons, trims and appliques
- Bastinging hems and zippers
Size: 0.28 oz (7.9 g)
- Remove cap and twist base slightly.
- Rub stick over area to be glued.
- After using, twist base to retract glue.
- Allow to dry before stitching.
TIP: Store in refrigerator to keep from drying out and spreading too thickly.