Dritz® eyelet pliers are used to apply functional eyelets to a variety of DIY sewing and repair projects such as belts, shower curtains, tote bags, purses and garments.
- Use these eyelet pliers to apply:
- 5/32 in (3.96 mm) small eyelets
- ¼ in (6.35 mm) large eyelets
- These eyelet pliers can also be used to apply eyelets and create laced effects on garments and craft projects
- Eyelets can also be applied to heavy paper for paper crafting projects such as scrapbooking and card making
- Package contains:
- 1 pair of pliers
- 8 tools
- 1 tool remover
- 2 replacement inserts
- Instruction guide
- The metal bar shown on the pliers is for packaging purposes only. Squeeze handles together to remove. Use tool remover to keep pliers closed during storage.
- See illustrated instruction guide on the Instructions tab for complete product usage details (English / Spanish).
WARNING: Small parts. Keep away from children under 3 years old. NOT A TOY