The Dritz Denim Iron-on Patches are ideal for making DIY clothing or fabric repairs, such as fixing a tear, hole or worn area. Use to repair garments, accessories, or other fabric items. Use templates or stencils to cut patterns and shapes for kids' clothing repairs or just to make a fashion statement! Simple iron-on application means no sewing.
- Use to repair garments, accessories, or other fabric items
- Great for quick and easy repairs
- Washable and dry cleanable
- Use with templates or stencils to cut patterns and shapes for kids’ clothing repairs or simply to make a fashion statement
- Easy iron-on application requires no sewing
- Package includes (2) small and (2) large iron on patches in dark blue.
Check fiber content of item to be repaired to be sure it can withstand the heat setting required for correct application.
1. Wash garment before applying patch.
2. Heat dry iron for 5 minutes on "cotton" setting.
3. Cut patch slightly larger than area to be mended. Round corners. If patch will cover a hole, place a piece of paper underneath hole before applying patch.
4. Working on a firm, protected surface, preheat worn area with iron.
5. Position patch, shiny side down on garment. Press firmly for 40 to 45 seconds. Finish by pressing around edges.
6. Allow patch to cool and check bond. Press again, if necessary.