Spruce up your worn fabrics by decorating them with the Dritz 9 x 12-inch Iron-On Patching Cloth Denim. This beautiful piece of denim patch cloth can be ironed on pre-heated garments for a chic and casual look. Ideal for mending clothes, this patch is extremely handy when you have to cover tears or holes in your garments. You can also cut the patching cloth into smaller pieces of varying sizes and use it as a unique appliques in your sewing projects
Use patches to repair a tear, worn area or hole
Washable and dry cleanable
100 % Cotton
Package includes (1) 9 x 12-inch patching cloth
Check fiber content of item to be repaired to be sure it can withstand the heat setting required for correct application.
1. Wash garment before applying patch.
2. Heat dry iron for 5 minutes on "cotton" setting.
3. Cut patch slightly larger than area to be mended. Round corners. If patch will cover a hole, place a piece of paper underneath hole before applying patch.
4. Working on a firm, protected surface, preheat worn area with iron.
5. Position patch, shiny side down on garment. Press firmly for 40 to 45 seconds. Finish by pressing around edges.
6. Allow patch to cool and check bond. Press again, if necessary.