DMC Cotton Embroidery Floss is a soft thread made from 100% long staple Egyptian cotton and double mercerized to give it brilliant sheen. This superior quality thread is perfect for stitching on all types of fabric. It is comprised of 6 size 25 easily separated strands, allowing you to adjust the thickness of your stitching by using a different number of strands. DMC Floss is the most recommended and widely distributed thread in the world. Colors are 100% colorfast and fade resistant. DMC Cotton Embroidery Floss comes in 8.7 yards in a pull skein put-up. Made in France.
- 100% long staple Egyptian cotton
- Double mercerized for brilliant sheen.
- Comprised of 6 size 25 easily separated strands
- 100% colorfast and fade resistant
- DMC Cotton Floss is 100% colorfast and can be washed on a frequent basis, without causing the color to fade. The Floss can be washed at very high temperatures 95° C/203° F. Particular attention should be paid to the fabric on which the thread was embroidered. Wash your embroidery with one teaspoon of mild soap such as Orvus. After washing, gently wring it out and rinse it as many times as necessary to get the soap out of it (until the water is clear). Use almost cold water to rinse the piece. Wrap the embroidery in a towel to remove excess water, then dry flat. Place the embroidery on a clean towel, preferably while still damp, and iron on the reverse side, at the temperature setting recommended for the fabric.
- Each length of floss is composed of six individual strands, allowing you to adjust the thickness of your stitching by using a different number of strands. To separate the strands, take your skein of DMC Floss and find the tail that sticks out. Slowly pull the tail out from the skein until you have an 18” length of floss and cut it off. To separate the floss into individual strands, pull one strand up and out slowly until it is completely separated from the remaining strands. Continue to pull out the number of strands you’ll need to stitch with. To rejoin the threads, hold them together at one end then gently stroke the lengths to smooth and recombine them.
Available Color : Click below to view enlarged color chart to get color numbers you want. Once you have the color number, choose from palette below to add to the order.
- If there is an order for customization, such as zipper's length cut, it takes one or two more business day. Please Note : "Additional Cost" added for Customization
- "USPS First Class" is NOT insurance covered.
Refund - All items purchased are returnable EXCEPT:
- Shipping charges are NOT refundable
- All zippers cut and resized are NOT returnable
- Used items are NOT returnable for a refund
- Items must be returned within 7 business days after receiving
- Return shipping labels are NOT provided
- Customized items are NOT refundable